User Experience Problems?
User experience problems weighing you down? Do any of these sound familiar?
- We don't know if people can find or use our product.
- We need to be Section 508-compliant / accessible, but don't know where to start.
- Customers complain that our products are hard to learn and use.
- Visitors find our Web site, and bounce right off. We have high bounce rates and want to improve conversion.
- We bought a really expensive product to improve productivity and knowledge management, but no one's using it.
- We spent a lot of money and want to improve our return on investment (ROI).
- We keep hearing about Web 2.0 (or new technologies) and wonder if we should be using them.
If these scenarios sound familiar, you're not alone. We've helped organizations just like you face these challenges by asking "what would the customer do?"
Our User Experience & Design Offerings
Speaking of Customer Experience...
Keeping Your Audience in Focus
October 15, 2011 Miss our talk at IVMG? Learn more about how personas, storyboarding, and quick check testing can help you keep your end users in mind.
The UX of Rich Internet Apps
September 22, 2011 Miss our talk at User Focus? Find mobile and web rich web app slides and resources.
August 15, 2011 We have a lot to say about gov 2.0. Check out our gov 2.0 session idea for SXSW.