User Experience Problems?
User experience problems weighing you down? Do any of these sound familiar?
- We don't know if people can find or use our product.
- We need to be Section 508-compliant / accessible, but don't know where to start.
- Customers complain that our products are hard to learn and use.
- Visitors find our Web site, and bounce right off. We have high bounce rates and want to improve conversion.
- We bought a really expensive product to improve productivity and knowledge management, but no one's using it.
- We spent a lot of money and want to improve our return on investment (ROI).
- We keep hearing about Web 2.0 (or new technologies) and wonder if we should be using them.
If these scenarios sound familiar, you're not alone. We've helped organizations just like you face these challenges by asking "what would the customer do?"
Our User Experience & Design Offerings
Speaking of Customer Experience...
User Experience of Rich Web and Mobile Apps
Miss our talks on how to create engaging and intuitive rich web apps and mobile apps? Find mobile and web rich web app slides and resources.
Usability and Gov 2.0 Chapter
Check out Kate's "Usability and Gov 2.0" chapter in Usability in Government Systems.
Designing the Web 2.0 UX: User Focus 2012
What Users Want: IVMG 2012
October 18, 2012 Ever wonder what your users really want or how to find out? Come talk with us at our What Users Want at the Interagency Visual Media Group conference.