User Experience Problems?
User experience problems weighing you down? Do any of these sound familiar?
- We don't know if people can find or use our product.
- We need to be Section 508-compliant / accessible, but don't know where to start.
- Customers complain that our products are hard to learn and use.
- Visitors find our Web site, and bounce right off. We have high bounce rates and want to improve conversion.
- We bought a really expensive product to improve productivity and knowledge management, but no one's using it.
- We spent a lot of money and want to improve our return on investment (ROI).
- We keep hearing about Web 2.0 (or new technologies) and wonder if we should be using them.
If these scenarios sound familiar, you're not alone. We've helped organizations just like you face these challenges by asking "what would the customer do?"
Our User Experience & Design Offerings
Speaking of Customer Experience...
AccessU 2015: May 11 - 13, 2015
After great reviews the past few years, Kate will be teaching 3 courses again at AccessU in Austin:
- Engaging Users with Social Media
- Responsive Web for Universal Access
- Usability Testing with People with Disabilities
Keeping Your Audience in Focus
Miss our talk at the Interagency Visual Media Group conference? Learn more about how personas, storyboarding, and quick check testing can help you keep your end users in mind.
The UX of Rich Internet Apps
Miss our talk at User Focus? Find mobile and web rich web app slides and resources.